I have been working in the interior design field since 2003 and started my own design firm in 2009. I specialize in residential design. This includes but is not limited to space planning, remodeling, construction supervisions, architectural review and analysis, kitchen and bath design, furnishing, office design, window treatments, color selections, and redeign.
Posts by artfulconceptions:
- How Designs Evolve
- Fabric Trends for Traditional Fabrics
- New Releases in Fabric
- Selecting the Right Upholstered Furniture
- Why interior designers start from the ground up
- Lighting for Your Home
- Accessories and artwork are the finishing touches.
- Why Do You Want to Hire an Interior Designer?
- Wallpaper is Replacing Faux Painting
- New Woven Wood Window Treatments
- Interior Design Styles – Tampa Bay
- Organic fabrics vs Green fabrics